It’s our last day of filming on God Help The Girl today so, in celebration, we’re posting this picture of the frantic, terrifying moments before the END OF THE WORLD.
We’ve had a pure beezer of a time doing this film and we can’t wait to see all of our scenes cut due to us being terrible. There was a moment where Michael M and Michael Drum had to pretend to be real human guys talking to girls, which has been the most difficult moment of their acting careers so far.
Thanks to everyone in the cast and crew of the film who made us feel dead nice and were patient when we couldn’t say things out of our mouths like real human people.
YOU CAN SEE IT IN 2013!
Photo by Kenny McColl, ta big man!
- cap2709 reblogged this from wearethephysics
- sgraingerphotos likes this
- runawayvag likes this
- lazjaz likes this
- ididintseeitcoming reblogged this from wearethephysics
- ididintseeitcoming likes this
- significantbias likes this
- emmaswann likes this
- greekgoddessyogurt likes this
- sinclairsolutions reblogged this from wearethephysics and added:
- diyrecords reblogged this from wearethephysics
- provehitophotography likes this
- soundinflux reblogged this from wearethephysics
- chillmilk likes this
- wearethephysics posted this